How to trade on Alita
Swapping tokens on Alita is a quick and easy way to trade one token for another. You will need a wallet that is compatible with the blockchain we are currently supporting: Binance Smart Chain (BEP20 or BSC). Currently you can only trade BEP20 tokens.
2. Unlock your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the “Connect” button in the top right-hand corner. Then click on the wallet you want to connect.
3. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu in the "From" section. The default setting is USDT.
Whichever token you choose, you will need to make sure you have some to trade with. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
4. Choose the token you want to trade to in the "To" section as above. Next, type an amount for your "To" currency by clicking inside the input box.
Your "From" currency amount will be estimated automatically. You can also type your "From" amount and have the "To" amount estimate automatically if you like.
5. Check the details, and click the Swap button.
6. A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
When you are ready, click the Confirm Swap button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. Done! You can click "View on BscScan" to see your transaction details on the explorer.